How to reply on Whatsapp without entering the application? Perhaps to some, this question might seem a little nonsense, but it isn’t. In fact, on the Android operating system, but also on iOS, there is a little trick that allows you to reply to Whatsapp messages without even opening it.
All you have to do is add the Whatsapp widget to the home screen of your mobile phone: in this mode, you will have a preview of all the messages that have arrived, then select the one you are interested in and reply directly from the home, quickly and easily! Let’s see how to do it, step by step.
Reply on Whatsapp Without Entering Android
Here’s how to create the Whatsapp widget:
- First of all, create the widget: go to the Home screen of your mobile.
- Unlock the screen and keep your finger pressed in an empty part of the screen.
- Now click on the widget and the list of your applications will appear.
- Scroll down until you find Whatsapp.
- Once logged into Whatsapp you can choose to create the entire Whatsapp widget or choose the specific chat of the person you want to insert as a widget. Done!
- Now the widget appears on the home screen.
- Thanks to the widget you can scroll through the Whatsapp messages and choose the one you want to reply to, or directly have the chat of a specific person.
Warning: to avoid appearing online, once a received message appears on the widget, you must first disconnect from the internet, then open the message and reply. Only then can you reactivate the connection.